Saturday, January 14, 2017

Dennis Quaid opens up about beating his battle with cocaine addiction: ‘I saw myself winding up dead’ – Mirror.co.uk


Mirror.co.uk


Dennis Quaid opens up about beating his battle with cocaine addiction: ‘I saw myself winding up dead’
Mirror.co.uk
He continued: "Being addicted to cocaine is God’s way of saying you’re making too much money." But there reached a point Dennis says where he realised the path he was going down was leading him to a dark and dangerous place that there may have been …

and more »

To read the full article click here…

To read more like Dennis Quaid opens up about beating his battle with cocaine addiction: ‘I saw myself winding up dead’ – Mirror.co.uk visit AddictionTreatment.Education

https://www.addictiontreatment.education/dennis-quaid-opens-up-about-beating-his-battle-with-cocaine-addiction-i-saw-myself-winding-up-dead-mirror-co-uk/




from WordPress https://addictiontreatmenteducation.wordpress.com/2017/01/14/dennis-quaid-opens-up-about-beating-his-battle-with-cocaine-addiction-i-saw-myself-winding-up-dead-mirror-co-uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment